The videos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn have become indispensable these days. That is why it is a good platform for sharing videos as a brand. But how do you ensure that they are also viewed? Below are a number of do's and don'ts to keep in mind when using video marketing.
- Focus on telling a story
- Respond to your customer's needs
- Grab the customer's attention within the first 5-10 seconds: with teasers or questions that will be answered later.
- Try to touch the viewer by making them laugh or empathize with the story.
- Tag the video with the correct keywords so that the video is easy to find.
- Make sure that the identity of your brand is reflected in it: colors, music, design, etc.
- Don't focus on selling your product
- Don't make the video too long
- Don't make it too boring
- Don't just put your video on one platform